Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Morning Dew

As I walked around the gardens this morning, I noticed beaded drops of water on everything. The humidity in the air was keeping the dew on a little longer today. The song "Morning Dew" by The Grateful Dead popped into my head. And so, that song, along with the beauty of the early morning, are the inspiration for this week's post. 

Walk me out in the morning dew my honey, 
Walk me out in the morning dew today.
I'll walk you out in the morning dew my honey
I guess it doesn't really matter anyway. 












1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate
    What wonderful photos of dewdrops on your flowers and plants! Mother Nature never fails to astound me….

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Even if I don't reply to each comment, please know that I do read every one of them and truly enjoy hearing from you!