Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What's Blooming This Month? May 2013

Today is Garden Bloggers Bloom Day! Here's a look at what's growing and blooming in my Long Island garden this month.


 The pretty flowers of the Viburnum shrubs are starting to show.

 More Rhododendrons continue to pop open every day.

 A pretty, shady spot for the Columbine, Hostas and Ferns.

 The red Azalea in the front yard is a show-stopper this year.

And purple Iris are just starting to open up - so lovely!


As always, any thanks to Carol over at May Dreams Gardens for hosting the monthly Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day

3 comments:

  1. I love Azaleas - that is a beauty you have there!
    Happy Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blooms...love the purple Iris...it really is Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rhodies... something I have a very rough time with no matter how I amend the soil... with a few successes, I am thankful for any plants that manage in our neutral, heavy loam. Yours are beautiful... Larry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Even if I don't reply to each comment, please know that I do read every one of them and truly enjoy hearing from you!