Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Spooky Looking Plants

Happy Halloween!
On a recent visit to the New York Botanical Garden, I found some plants that looked down right spooky (with a little imagination of course). Have a look and let me know if you agree!

 The evil, staring one-eyed yellow lady...

 Help me! I'm being devoured by a purple monster! Said Mr. Bee.

 Beware of the purple tentacles of the scary monster hiding in the bushes...

 Oh no, the shrub is bleeding!

 Snakes, twisted and curling over one another on the ground...

 Bony, knobby fingers of a skeleton's hand...

 A mysterious, entrancing pink orb with laser beam eyes....

 Sea serpents emerging from the pond, looking for prey...

Beady little eyeballs, caked in blood...

 The moldy, green crevices of the brain...

 Creepy skeleton like creatures swaying in the breeze...

 A rat's tail!

 Icky, sticky spider web, painted purple to lure you in...


Hope you have a wonderful and spooktacular Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Even if I don't reply to each comment, please know that I do read every one of them and truly enjoy hearing from you!